Saturday, March 29, 2014

Stateland Cafe

Stateland Cafe

Hellooo there, back with yet another sinful post!
Been having this weird waffles craving & here I am!!
It's a pretty new cafe opened by 3 good friends! 
Stateland Cafe here we go go go!
All thsse cafe hopping is making me inspired to have my very own cafe/store too!
They even have a Stateland Car in blue! 
Spot the reflection in the above pic, heh wonder if that car is shared among the owners too?
Here's the menu, short & sweet!
& Here is what we I ordered:
1. Belgium Waffle with Ice Cream ($10.90)
It was good!! I like my waffle soft and spongy!
Like the face that it has a hint of maple syrup in the waffle too, plus point!!

I think it was priced reasonably as well, most cafes charge about $16-ish for a platter of waffles, which I personally feel rather ridiculous, I mean they make waffles using the waffle-maker right? Ho much can the scoop of ice cream cost!
-----
& me being greedy, I suggested that we order what the others did, yes we got:
2. Honey Toast ($10.90)
nommm, the toast was pretty thick & it has a side of honey which you can pour over em' toast
It is accompanied with some berries on top & the vanilla ice-cream.
The toast was really fragrant, love how it taste a little milky! hehehe
but one thing about this is perhaps the ice-cream need to be of a bigger scoop.
Cause toast being toast, it gets a little dry after awhile, no doubt the ice-cream is the saviour but the scoop was a little small in comparision to the toast.
Overall, still a yummy dessert! ^^

I'll definitely come back here again if I happen to be around the corner!
It's one of the best comfort food you'll look for on a cherry day or even on a gloomy afternoon!
It's a cozy interior definitely a place to hang out/ date/ chill!
Priecs are nett too!! What's there to lose~!!
Friendly staff as well!! ^^

xx
30 Bali Lane
Nearest MRT: Bugis

No comments:

Post a Comment